Pedagogy of Hope

just add hope

riddle me in-
to the jetting stream of our existence

I Do not understand human
existence
other than in

... & Dream

...lessness is ... that has lost its bearings
a carriage that has lost its reins, classically heading for a cliff
as all fear-struck horses seem to do, at least in stories

is existence a story ? or does the story
guide our existence
would we run for the cliff in madness
because the narrator gave us that setting
for the mad horse

the ink is still wet and you are
the co-narrator
the aeon of your dreams is tied up
with the schooling you had

Have you read the program
they sent out pilots of ...lessness
to paralyse, to immobilise
to screw you into the hinge of a door of fatality
where it is impossible to muster the strength
the chorus of voice and spine that is needed
to re-create our world

I am not stubborn, I am ...ful

Does my ... have the ability to change the world
to,
on its own,
transform reality as we know it
no
I am not retarded, I am ...ful

without earth under my feet I would set out into the fray
without consideration of material data
without account of the concrete
I’m not a hippy, not that their temporary seclusion is bad
just that it reeks of romantic Arcadia
which stands on bare feet in puddles of natural springs
shouting “My ... is enough!”

My ... is necessary, but not enough

the fish needs unpolluted water, I need critical thought

or my stance will waver, my struggle weak and wobbly
my gut sick and infected

My ... is enough!
is an excellent way to ...lessness

without ...
with struggle reduced to calculated acts
with a mind solely of scientific methods
we live in frivolous illusion

like fish in a farm, the net is the end of the world
if it breaks open, the high seas will kill most

... needs anchoring in practise

there is no ... in sheer ...fulness
nothing is attained by dint of raw ...ing
just to ... is to ... in vain

blind
shoot your duelling partner
at the drop of a handkerchief
shoot the love of your lover
die or end your life
as an enemy of true ...

in rage and love I ask you
don't say please and don’t apologise
act on ...

... from oppression
don’t , don’t , don’t
drown kill waste
your your your
mind spirit soul

this is the pedagogy of the oppressed,
act on ...