Navon meme rye

The quiet night won't pinch and tell
I Got
to reap this breath
old habits like billows, bite size

I've got
a feeling even breathing

her .... sleeping goddess in a broken bed
me .... loosely fitted robe and blinders shed

calmed the mental riot
blank slate on canvas

a good night will fill the well

bird
flew
lizard through
green glass
I'm not ignorant of the moon anymore
never seen it full like the day
Sofia, her sign, pointed it out
blue eyes ..... oxygenated again
sweet breath away from red
a westerm wasp flew by in peace
retracted its poison stinger from my spine
I was sick I was caught
breaking against the walls
I built them all myself in this hermits cave
Zarathustra thrice on the pied island
fettered feet, featehred sleep, fretting deep, frothing bleat
the ass was the skin on the throne of a bone
of the cave of a gnome who torched the pond of my home
mass eater clenched the jaw